Monday, February 22, 2010

Affordable supplements to promote healthy hair growth?

Does anyone know about a good brand of supplements that help hair/nails/skin be healthier that I could find at some place like walgreens or cvs? And it would help if it was less than $20.


I need my hair to grow faster and be healthier %26gt;_%26lt; I bleached it too muchAffordable supplements to promote healthy hair growth?
Prenatal Vitimans , as weird as that sounds it's true. I'm pregnant and the vitimans make my nails ,hair, and skin better clearer and grow faster. You can get them for $5 a bottle at walmart , also eating a healthy diet helps alot.Affordable supplements to promote healthy hair growth?
hey, my ex step mom had the same prob and we went to target and they had a vitamin called biotin. it is guaranteed to make hair grow 1 1/2 healthy inches in just 1 month!! it works great my ex step mom looks fab so try it out!! good luck!! btw... it was $2.50
i take a vitamin everyday called ';biotin'; that just like you said, helps make ur hair and nails grow faster, stronger, and healthier.





glad i could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment