Monday, February 22, 2010

What vitamin, besides pre-natal, is good for healthy hair growth?

My hair is pretty long already but I would really like it to grow some. It seems to be stuck at the same length. I trim it about every 6 weeks.What vitamin, besides pre-natal, is good for healthy hair growth?
i heard that biotin is good so i went out and bought it i have been using it for about 2 weeks now and still havent noticed a difference except now my skin is prone to pimples!!! but i also heard that vitamin E is good for hair thats my next try!What vitamin, besides pre-natal, is good for healthy hair growth?
some hair will only grow so long with the cycle of new hair and old hair falling out some hair just cant get long. as for vitamins just anything. not prenatal. it really has to mush for one person talk to your doctor to pick the best for you.
Fish Oil vitamins and collegen vitamins, you can get them at costco. I use both and my hair and nails grow very fast but just remember you have hair on your legs too ; (

No comments:

Post a Comment