Monday, February 22, 2010

Easy, healthy hair growth?

i want my LONGGG hair back. so my step daddy got me some hair growth medicine from mother nature. well.. theyre HUGE HORSE PILLS =/


i cant swallow them.


so do you know any hair growth pills that are small?


or even liquid or dissolvable medicine that helps your hair grow ?





thanks! ;DEasy, healthy hair growth?
Try biotin. It's one of the B complex vitamins.





When I was taking biotin, I noticed a definite improvement in my hair and skin. It didn't seem to make it grow any faster, but it did make my hair stronger and shinier. The pills contained other things that I've since forgotten (herbs and several other vitamins), and I had to take it twice a day--at breakfast and at dinner.





Antioxidants are also said to be good for hair and skin. Easy, healthy hair growth?
You can go to the store or pharmacy and just buy biotin. I take 5000 mcg. of it per day. It works for most people and you can turn the bottle upside down at the store to see the size of the pills before you buy them to see if they're small enough. I have some brand that I got from CVS that are not big pills.
hey girl!! how u been?? no im not black u racist!! i just got two more points! oh yeah...go me! i have LONG FLOWING BLACK HAIR!!! AND YOU DONT!!! HAHA...JUST TRY TO COME AND STEAL IT! You wont get it! MWAHAHAHA! i dont know kno how to do that sorry it just comes naturally! ya see i have been growin it my whole life!! so...inless u have 18 years to spare...dont count on it...actually u can have mine...ya see i dont kno why u would want it seein as how its kinda nasty to have it...love you! ;)
don't know about any medicine but i do know eating lots of raw jelly (the stuff thats not powder but rather in cubes) can help a lot and so does eating gelatine sweets and foods. also makes your nails grow nicely too. xD
well first of all i realize that you want long hair really bad but you should avoid all of the pills and supplements because they are bad for your health try

No comments:

Post a Comment