Monday, February 22, 2010

What kind of vitamins should i take for fast healthy hair growth??

My hair grew 3 inchs (give or take a little) in one month while I was away working on a farm eating ALL natural fruits, vegi's, and lean meats. This was a couple years ago. My stylist couldnt believe it and my friends and family thought I had extensions. So eat healthy... i'm not sure you'll have the same luck I did with hair growth but at least you'll be healthier.. it cant hurt anything.What kind of vitamins should i take for fast healthy hair growth??
There are many great Multi-Vitamins. One a day is a really good brand. If you are interested in a breakdown of what all the vitamins do so that you know what you need and what you don't, I wrote an article about it that explains it.





Good luck and try to get some more fruits and veggies in.





http://www.ehow.com/how_2277037_choose-r鈥?/a>What kind of vitamins should i take for fast healthy hair growth??
nothings going to speed your hair growth. but healthy eathing and taking vitamins will help your hair look healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment