Monday, February 22, 2010

White teeth- and healthy hair growth. 2 questions in 1!?

hello!=]


my name is katie and i am 15.


i have a couple questions about teeth and hair.





okay first of all teeth.


i have normal colored teeth. i used to have nasty yellow teeth after i got my braces off but i have whitened them a bit and they look normal. i among many other people desire beautiful white white white teeth. the only thing is - i have tried crest and it gives me a feeling of pain. right now i am using the rembrant whitening system with the mouthpeices that you put the gel in. it says you can do it 4 times 20 mins each with 10 mins rest in between and i did it 3 times. i told myself that my teeth looked whiter but i dont think they really do. and then my teeth were cold and insanely sensitive the rest of the night. i guess my QUESTION is are there any whitening sytems that have helped really whiten whiten whiten teeth without giving the pain? [to someone who has sensitive teeth].





okay next would be healthy hair growth. okay i have pretty long hair i just measured and the longest part is 19 inches which is about 8 and 1/2 inches below my shoulders. the last time i got a trim was in august and the longest part was about 15 inches. [approximating.] anyway of course i have some split ends but my hair is not really that damaged and i have never been happier with the length. i love long hair. but anyway the QUESTION is- does trimming your hair help it grow? because i want it to be healthy and keep growing. i think im gonna donate it to locks of love when it gets to a length that i like it after its cut off.





so does anyone have any tips for me about white teeth or long hair? any tips at all would help. you dont have to answer both just one or the other would work fine. thank you!White teeth- and healthy hair growth. 2 questions in 1!?
If you trim your hair it will hold longer and not brake. That way it will grow longer but not speed the growth tho.


Vitamins makes my hair grow faster and thicker!





You know you can trim your hair just a little bit, like a half inch without it being noticable!White teeth- and healthy hair growth. 2 questions in 1!?
this is answering the long hair question


trimming ur hair does help it grow longer and be healthier but be careful just to get a Trim also try getting shampoos like pantene that help stop split ends and strengthen hair


hope this helps
ok!! yeah i feel ya. I got my braces and wanted my teeth whiter too. i used Crest Whitening Strips. and yeah they do sting but its only a half an hour. i just suck it up! :/ but i love my teeth they are very white it works very good. and i get complements all the time. definantly worth the pain.(oh yeah if u do this it hurts less if the strip is not on ur gums very much. thats why it burns....)





As for hair. my hair is like longer than my shoulders. but trimming is somethin u gotta do. it makes it healthier, takes all those split ends away...i hate cutting my hair. but it makes it grow faster!





hope i helped ya! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment