Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heard that Jamaican black Castor oil really helps with promoting healthy hair growth.. Is it true?

Iv tried a lot of things that claim to make your hair grow but it doesn't.. Iv clipped my ends,gotten trims, worked out everything but it only seems to grow about an inch every 3 months.. I would like to know if this stuff really helps before i spend my money.


If anyone has pics from when they used it please post!!


I would highly appreciate it


Thankz!!I Heard that Jamaican black Castor oil really helps with promoting healthy hair growth.. Is it true?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairI Heard that Jamaican black Castor oil really helps with promoting healthy hair growth.. Is it true?
There's a lady on a websie called hairliciousinc.com She's been using the Jamaican black castor oil, and a few other women, and it's worked ery well for them. I lost then hair around the edges of my hair and I was using regular castor oil and it brought the hair back and made it stronger. Check her and the others out. You may have to type in castor oil in the search box.

No comments:

Post a Comment