Monday, February 22, 2010

What's the best perm for African Americana's to strengthen hair?and how do you maintain healthy hair growth?

I've been using motions all my life,and my hair is way longer than any of my black friends :)





but you should try olive oil,cause you don't wanna keep switching perms everytime you get one (that makes your hair fall out)





also,you'll need to go to the hair salon every week to get it washed + blown out (i go to dominicans) they do it better





you'll also need to get a perm every six weeks.





and don't forget to clip your ends every once in a while :)





P.S never curl your hair,(if you get it blown out the right way you wouldn't have to) don't use grease,and wrap it every night %26lt;3What's the best perm for African Americana's to strengthen hair?and how do you maintain healthy hair growth?
I am currently wearing it natural, but I used to use Affirm. It is the best, by far. I also used Cream of Nature Shampoo by Revlon and Infusion Leave-In Hair Conditioner.
  • Sweating Disorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment