Monday, February 22, 2010

Does Vitamin E promote healthy hair growth?

I LOVE my hair, but it seems to be stuck at one length (maybe its just me because that doesn't seem likely to be possible) - it is already long - but I want it longer :) and more healthier and fuller.... is it just wishful thinking, or is there something out there that actually gives this result? I am not looking for hair products (sprays, mouses, foams, etc.) or shampoos - I am looking for vitamins or something like that to promote it from within.Does Vitamin E promote healthy hair growth?
You could take Biotin or just normal Vitamin E tablets. Biotin (vitamin B7 or H) is mainly for hair loss, although a lot of people take it to help their hair grow. Vitamin E tablets will promote hair growth and make it really healthy, not to mention it will make your skin glow and be healthier too. I would personally take Vitamin E tablets. Good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment